Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Show








Hope that everyone is enjoying the holiday season, having fun, catching up with family and friends.

Here are a few images about a group show that I am part of in a gallery in Chelsea in NYC... I am a member of NOHO Gallery and each member had work in this show and could also invite one other artist to put work in the show... I selected an abstract artist friend of mine... it is a cool show, much diversity... if you get a chance and are in the city, check it out!

The two photographs are my pieces in the show!

-BL

4 comments:

PL said...

Bruce, is that how you would define yourself as an artist -- a "post-Pop painter"?

BL said...

Not really boss....but hey, at least I got a bit of press!

PL said...

Then... how WOULD you describe yourself, if pressed?

BL said...

Probably a Post Modernist artist.